A 100% Online Master of Public Health
A Flexible Curriculum That Prepares You for a Variety of Public Health Careers
Our Master of Public Health addresses five areas of public health: biostatistics, epidemiology, health services administration, social and behavioral sciences, and environmental health. We’ve also partnered with South Dakota State University to offer more classes and create the strongest curriculum possible. You’ll learn from professionals in the field who apply real world situations to their teachings.
Our program will prepare you to:
- Go beyond individual health, and train to improve the health of an entire group.
- Help hospitals remain profitable during healthcare reform.
- Address the health needs of diverse populations in rural areas.
- Seek international travel opportunities to treat and prevent epidemics abroad.
- Use health analysis and promote healthy lifestyles and illness prevention.
- Promote the physical, mental, and social well-being of employees to control health insurance costs.
- Identify population health risks and preventive care solutions for businesses, hospitals, government, and non-profit organizations.
The Master of Public Health is the most recognized professional credential for practice and leadership in public health. Broaden your understanding of public health issues and solutions, and earn your Online MPH today.